Friday, October 2, 2015

Why I love Autumn...

Autumn has always been my favorite season. (Yes I like summer too cuz, no school, but Autumn is my favorite season /for the season./) For me, Autumn doesn't really start until October. Don't ask me why, it may just be the climate I live in. So, what better post to start off the month of October than one about Autumn?
I'm just going to make a list of things I love about this, my favorite season.
  • Rain.
  • Leaves.
  • Colors- Brown, yellow, orange... I used to really dislike the color orange, but last year or so I realized that orange is the color of October and November, and I actually associate it with wonderful things. Thus, orange is higher esteemed by me now. 
  • Temperature. Just crisp enough that you can wear cozy clothes, but not frigid. If you're hardcore(or a boy), the slightly-cold temperature sometimes still leaves the option open for wearing shorts. 
  • Cloaks. Yes, I have a cloak. Yes, I relish any opertunity to wear it. :3
  • Hoodies and Sweaters. (But mostly cloaks)
  • Tea and Hot Chocolate. <3 I actually am not averse to drinking these all year round, but when Autumn rolls around it suddenly is not strange to be drinking hot drinks. 
  • Blankets! Especially fuzzy ones. 
  • Writing. God's beauty is inspiring. And writing when you're inspired is wonderful.
  • Drawing. Similar to above, I see the beautiful things around me and I want to express it all on paper with ink and colors. 
  • Pumpkins. Yes, pumpkins. They're just so satisfying to look at and pick up and hold. I so enjoy the round smoothness of them. (Well, depending on what variety you're talking about)
  • My birthday. Call me biased, but when I was little, before I actually had a favorite season for the weather, it was already Autumn because of my October birthday. 

I've probably left several reasons off my list, but that can't be helped.
What are some of your favorite things about Autumn? 

No comments:

Post a Comment